Natural sugarcane pulp is used as raw material, processed by science and technology, and applied with food-grade water and oil repellents, so that the pulp molded environmentally friendly tableware products have the following excellent characteristics:
1. Environmental protection and sanitation, non-toxic and harmless, and good for health.
2. It can resist hot oil at 120℃, hot water at 100℃, no deformation and no leakage.
3. It is suitable for microwave oven baking, freezer preservation, high temperature steaming.
4. It has recycling value, recycles papermaking, recycles, and protects resources.
5. After mutation, it will be naturally degraded and muddled into organic fertilizer, which will be reduced to carbon dioxide and water, returning to nature.
6. After spraying and coating, the product can improve its barrier and air permeability, help it not stick to rice, and the product will not become soft when refrigerated.
Pulp-molded green and environmentally friendly dining utensils have passed the national GB18006, 1-1999 standards for physical properties and sanitary indicators, and are in line with the inspection standards of international health institutions such as the US FDA, European SGS, and Japan's Ministry of Health (Ministry of Health).